Sunday 6 December 2009

Started to..

1.Read a book called 'animation Pimp' by Chris Robinson. This is just what i have been looking for, as i love a good read and as this is relivent to the animation industry i though it would justly become my Christmas read.
2.Draw more loosly. Using the life drawing and referencing skills picked up from my Tutor Kathy and my fellow students (Gaz and Rory you are an inspiration) i have started to use these skills to draw things that just come to mind. These are usually themed with an underlying thought but the work has recently had no physical reference.
3.Teach my boy Photoshop. I hope he becomes more interested in this program, i am sure he will. This is also an ideal way to go over some of the functions that i have not used for some time.
4.Learn Illistrator. I am having a course in Illistrator at the University. I am doing it in my own time. This will aid me in creating vector based charecter for Flash animation. At last we can say goodbye to the jaggies.

No comments:

What do you want to see and hear more about?