Wednesday 16 June 2010

Got Some Work..

I have got myself some work through the summer working for an online tv channel called the cornwall channel. My role is like general dogs body at the mo; as the guy i am supposed to be workng with was out all today.
He left me some footage of an advertisment for a hairdressers we are doing an ad for to edit. That was good; like cutting it to some music and getting some punchy cuts down. When it is done i will put the link to it; so you can have a look.
Even got to listen to some of the football. Nice.
I spent the rest of the day exploring the motion editor in flash as i have abused my flash skills recently: (
I will be going out on location filming customers and i am expected to have a major creative input in the team.
The team consists of the boss Shane who does most of the editing at the mo; but he is always busy out filming so i can see me doing a load more of that : )
Another guy called Rohb who does all the coding for the site; by all accounts he is a bit of a wiz; i think they are using php.
There are a couple more people on the company who i have not met yet; but im sure the time will come.

No comments:

What do you want to see and hear more about?