Thursday 9 October 2008

Thank god for that; had trouble logging in this morning, but now all is well. We had our first life drawing class today which i feel went quite well. It is one aspect of the course that i felt a bit daunted about as i am not much of an artist. The emphasis was put on picking out the movement and lines of power that was going through the subject; and i found myself remembering some tai-chi classes that i went to several years ago; the feeling of being 'grounded' and the energy running up my body. This put me at rest somewhat. Looking forward to the coming weeks and getting stuck into some 3-d modelling work. I must admit the simplest task that we have had so far (the 12 cards) i have found the hardest as i hit a creative blank. I can only relate this to a writer when he looks at a blank peice of paper and literaly seizes up. Get a grip. Until next time.

No comments:

What do you want to see and hear more about?