Tuesday 13 April 2010

Lighting

I have been trying to do the lighting at  home with some success. I have managed to get the hue of the light right; but it is a labourious job as my machine is lagging like a four year old in a supermarket. I will persevere and i have been in contact with Cherie. In all honesty i think the continuity of the lighting shots is going to suffer unless we are tightly networked together so we can all see the results. Cherie has been supplying reference shots; but it is hard to see the direction of the light.
I have been writing my second literature review; and have had to go online to recover some material which is reviewable.
The animated work i want to do is Avatar; because i feel it is probably one of the most; if not the most; successful politically motivated film of all time. It has had American audiences cheering on native people who are ripping into American troops. This would have been unthinkable not so many years ago; especially in Washington D.C!

No comments:

What do you want to see and hear more about?